Saturday, August 28, 2010

It's almost that time again.

Either tomarrow or Monday I will be leaving another book somewhere in my town. I wish I could leave books around the US but I'm going to be honest I'm probably not going anywhere for a while. So here in Cheyenne Wyoming it will have to be. Hopefully my books find their own way to travel the country. I haven't had any updates on my last book, The Memory Keepers Daughter, but it's only been a week so I remain dillagently hopefull. I will keep you updated on the books I leave, find, or any responses from the finders of my books.
  Don't forget that if you would like to leave a book somewhere anywhere to let me know, I would love to hear about your experiance and share it on my blog. And keep following! I have some surprisses in store for all of you once I have enough followers. Happy Booking Everyone!

No comments: